December 2012 - February 2014
We have finalized the execution of Grant Contract BG161PO003-2.1.13-0190-С0001, "Increasing the market positions of ARBANASSI PLC through modernization of the production and diversification of the products" By implementing this big investment project we have modernized our main production line by changing the cross-lapper with a new modern one, as well as adding a new scanning machine for continuous control of the quality. It coincided also with changing the card's clothing, all this leading to an improved working environment.
- Reducing the deviation of the parameters of the products;
- Increased production capacity;
- Widening of the products range;
- Reducing of the production costs;
- Guaranteed a high quality products for our customers;
November 2008 - December 2009
We have finalized the execution of a project supported by PHARE Program "Increasing the Efficiency and Competitiveness of ARBANASSI PLC through Technological Modernization of the Production of Needle punched Nonwoven Textiles and Adoption of New Standards of the Quality Management System.
"Project Ref. No BG 2006/018–164.05.01/ESC/G/CSG–3–036".
In the process of implementation of the project we have bought and commissioned a new up-to-date machine for foaming and coating with binders. We also developed, introduced and certified a new Quality Management System.
- Double increasing of the production capacity of the drying installation;
- Reduced consumption of electricity and natural gas;
- Reduced volume of polluted waters;
- Improved quality of the coating process;
- A new Quality Management System applicable for design and production of non-woven technical textiles for automotive industry, corresponding to the standard for automotive suppliers ISO/TS 16949:2002
September 2000 – September 2001
A joint team of leading experts of Arbanassi PLC, Veliko Tarnovo and their US partner – Tetrahedron Inc. through support of both EcoLinks Program and USAID elaborated a Project under the title "Pollution Abatement Strategy for Arbanassi PLC, Bulgaria". This comprehensive analysis of the environmental problems as a result of the production activities of our company, at a later stage developed into systematic activities within the framework of the standard EN ISO 14001:2004.
Arbanassi PLC is one of the first Bulgarian companies to adopt a system for quality management and quality control according to the requirements of the EN ISO 9001 standard